Welcome back again!
It was so nice to be back at school with the students today! I had missed them while we were all home for the hurricane. The students were in good spirits - I think they were (mostly) glad to be back too!
I know that many of our families experienced damage to their homes during Hurricane Harvey. If this true for you, and if I can help you in any way, please let me know. The other teachers and I are working to create a warm, caring environment for all of our students, but we would like to know how to best serve you and your children.
A Few Notes:
- If you'd like to come have lunch with your child, our lunch time is 12:17-12:47. Our full schedule can be found on the schedule tab on my website.
- Starting next week, our library day will be Wednesday.
- We go to PE on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Please make sure your child is wearing athletic shoes on those days!
- Since we are really just now getting into the swing of things, we do not have any homework this week.
- Check your child's Wednesday folder! We have many important forms going home this week, including t-shirt order and Birthday Book Club forms!
***Last minute volunteer request!***
If anyone is free tomorrow (Wednesday, September 6), I would love to have someone come help me stuff Wednesday folders and do a few other tasks in the classroom. I can accommodate any time during the school day tomorrow, and it should take about 30 minutes (maybe less time if you are quick).
I am also looking for someone to come weekly on Wednesdays to help me stuff and organize Wednesday folders. Let me know if you are interested!
Thank you! Please let me know if you have any questions, or if there is anything I can help you with.