What and When is Meet the Teacher?
Meet the Teacher is a "come and go" event that provide students and parents the opportunities to:
- Meet the student's teachers and other staff
- Locate the classroom, gym, music/art room, cafeteria, clinic, etc.
- Communicate mode of transportation home (Car, Bus, Walker/Biker) and other information
- Deliver school supplies/medications to the clinic
- Learn about volunteer opportunities; purchase Creekview gear
- Ask questions about Creekview
Meet the Teacher is Friday, August 17th. Students with last names beginning with A-L 3:30-4:30; M-Z 4:30-5:30 Additional PARKING available at Lone Star College (LSC GATES CLOSE AT 6PM).
Who is my child's homeroom teacher?
Teachers will send an email to parents of the student's assigned homerooms during the week before school starts and before Meet the Teacher.
When does school start?
The first day of school is Tuesday, August 21st. School doors open daily at 8:10 am and our day begins at 8:30 am with a daily school wide assembly called "Rise and Shine"
What bus will my child ride?
Follow this link for specific information regarding TISD Bus Transportation
What are the procedures for DISMISSAL?
Follow the link for DISMISSAL PROCEDURES
How can I find out about my child’s Breakfast/Lunch Account?
TISD Child Nutrition: www.tomballisd.net/apps/pages/child-nutrition
SchoolCafe Account (manage student meal account online/app): www.schoolcafe.com
When can I visit for Lunch?
Beginning the second week of school, parents may join their child for lunch on special occasions.
How does Creekview Celebrate Student Birthdays?
Birthdays at Creekview are special! All Creekview students and staff will be celebrated at Rise and Shine each morning. Summer Birthdays will be celebrated on the date of the student’s half birthday. ( i.e. August 19th celebrates February 19th) Parents may:
- Purchase ice cream passes for birthday boy/girl to pass out to homeroom class at lunch time.
- Provide a nut-free, individually wrapped, store bought treat for the birthday boy/girl to pass out to his/her homeroom class at lunch time.
- Do NOT bring balloons, gifts, etc. to school; please save these special items for a time outside of the school day
What is the latest I can make a Transportation Change? What is the procedure?
3:15 pm is the latest a parent can make a change in transportation. Changes MUST be submitted in WRITING to the front office.
How do I confirm/update my child’s contact/emergency information and 2nd-5th grader’s grades?
Home Access Center is a secure site that displays: current grades (2nd-5th); attendance; contact/emergency info. Home Access Center (HAC): www.grades.tomballisd.net/homeaccess/
To update your information contact our Registrar, Mrs. Street; firstname.lastname@example.org